As we always say, we count all the chances of always weighing the positive and the negative sides. We strongly believe that the biggest risk comes from people (both small and big investors) who take either too much risk or who do not make their own research on the cryptocurrencies and just want to make fast easy money.
No one can guarantee 100% that the Bitcoin price will not drop to €10, but at the same time no one can also guarantee that the Bitcoin price will not hit €100,000 over time.
Do not forget that "Never before did young people had the ability to change economic classes so quickly", these words are from Erik Finman, a young millionaire who in 2011 bought 400 Bitcoins with a $1000 gift from his grandma who is now a millionaire.
My Reasons for Investing in Bitcoin in 2018
- Usability. Users will really be able to use their cryptocurrencies for daily purchases. Companies like Coinbase already approved to: Pay Utility Bills, put phone credits with cryptos. More companies release Bitcoin debit cards. This means that the number of users and traders is expected to increase significantly in 2018.
- Legislation. Rules are being laid down. The European Union and United States are launching frameworks of regulations on cryptocurrencies, this will lead to the recognition of cryptocurrencies. It is estimated that more than € 12 Billion have been turned to cryptocurrencies worldwide. Once regulations are in place, users and institutional customers will have more confidence to invest.
- Greater & Legitimate ICOs. 2017 was the ICO year. Almost everyday new ICOs emerged and demand for ethereum skyrocketed, but since there were no control, many of them proved to be fraud and failed to deliver a final product . 2018 however have a bit more restriction and mostly remarkable ICOs that deserve your money and attention will be available. We are referring to ICOs like Kodak , Telegram, and Petro bearing more value, that is presented as a cryptocurrency based on Venezuela's oil, gold and diamond reserves.
- Scalability - Lightning Network . The biggest problem with bitcoin is the problem of scalability. How can it respond to the ever-increasing demands of new users for faster transfers and lower fees ( read how to find the smallest bitcoin fees). Currently, the bitcoin network can perform up to 14 transactions per second, quite remarkable, but if we compare it to thousands of credit card transactions it looks extremely slow. The solution comes from a second-tier network above the bitcoin that allows transactions outside the blockchain, thus reducing transaction costs to almost zero and increasing speed and scalability almost indefinitely. The problem at the moment is that there are not enough "trading channels" as they are called, "in 2018 the number of Channels of the Lightning network (we will soon write an article about it) will grow significantly by providing a solution. We could expect a sharp rise in price.
- As mentioned above no one can guarantee you 100% that the price of bitcoin will reach or even surpass € 100,000 .
- Everyone is strongly encouraged to do their own research.
- Cryptocurrencies are not just a fast and easy way to make money.
- Do not invest money that you use for your survival.
- Invest a small percentage of your excess.
- We advice you to be holders, keep your currencies for long periods of time (4-5 years)
- Trading is for people with lots of experience, it is good to avoid if you do not have a full understanding of how cryptocurrencies work.
Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrencies and your safest option in cryptocurrencies.
Prices to date:
Bitcoin : € 5600 , Ethereum : € 310 , Litecoin : €114 , Bitcoin-cash : €698 ,Bitcoin-Gold : € 50 ,Ripple : € 0.44
We believe in a large rise of Bitcoin in 2018 and more particularly, in the years to come.
Only time will verify us or prove us wrong. Good Luck to everyone!